Parish fundraising project – St. Bernard’s Day 2022
As we recover as a Parish community from the pandemic, an outcome of the recent parish meeting was to begin a project to raise the funds required to move forward with a plan for improvements to our Church and Hall. The initial target will be to fund the following :-
- External notice board for the Church
- Phased refurbishment/replacement of the kneelers, commencing with the central area of the Church
- Improve the external lighting for the Church and Hall
- Repairs to the Hall steps
- Refurbishment of the toilets
- More comfortable chairs for the Hall
The appeal for donations will commence at our parish St Bernard’s Day celebration on Sunday 14th August 2022 and will run initially until the end of September 2022. Envelopes will be available shortly at the back of church into which you can place your donations. There will also be the facility to do a bank transfer if you prefer, the account details will be with the envelopes. We hope you will agree that the above project will begin to enhance our Church and Hall for the use of our church community.
Don’t forget that after Mass on St Bernard’s Day, there will be an enhanced coffee morning with bacon baps, a cake stall and a raffle. Should you wish to donate a raffle prize please contact any member of the Ladies Group.
See also information about the Ladies Group’s other activities by clicking here